Sunday, March 27, 2011

First day of blogging

I don't know one thing about blogging and I am not a good writer, but I was looking for some blogs yesterday on SCI caregiving and I didn't have much luck so I thought, why not start one.  At least it will let me vent or discuss or just write my thoughts and hopefully I am sure down the line, maybe it can help others with the very challenging issues my husband and I faced.  My hope is to be a help for the caregiver and not so much the one with the spinal cord injury and I know that sounds bad but, this is about that person who most people forget about and whose life has changed also.  I will be writing also about our experience when Dennis had his accident and how we dealt with what came at us.   Ok, first post down and more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment