Friday, April 29, 2011

Prayer

The days went on and if it were not for my close friends and the Word of God I think I may have given up.  I was digging in the scriptures like I had never dug before, wanting to hear that God’s promises were true and somehow that always gave me the peace that passes all understanding.  I emailed some preachers and teachers that Dennis and always listen to.  One was Kenneth Copeland Ministries and I had them put Dennis on the prayer list.  I emailed Jesse Duplantis Ministries and Kenneth Hagin Ministries.  They always wrote back, but one day I got a phone call from the Kenneth Copeland Ministry prayer line and a girl on there said she had read my email and wanted to pray with me.  It was very touching and meant a lot to me.                                                                                                                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. I read this blog everyday. I thought I knew your story, but I never knew. I love you and gain strength from this new insight into what you and Dennis went through. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete