Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 74

Day 74- T.I.R.R called us for an interview.  They said they would be calling back tomorrow for a conference call.  I made sure Max was there with me when they called but I got upset because our insurance only going to allow for 60 days rehab and then “long term” nursing home care.  I couldn’t wrap my mind about being a quadriplegic and only having 60 to get your life in order.  They called back the next day and said they were hesitant to accept us because they felt we had unrealistic expectations about Dennis being on the vent.  At that time I did, because I just knew they could get him off.  Cindy, our case worker reassured them and I went to lie down.  As I was lying there I felt God tell me to rest and let God be God.  I was getting too caught up in the natural circumstances of what was happening around me and I had to rest.  I found a scripture that I still stand on to this day.  Matthew 6:34, “So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own.  Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.”

No comments:

Post a Comment