Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Warfare!

Day 85- Dennis got a staph infection from the pic line and infection in his spittle.  I didn’t know if things could get much worse and I didn’t want to find out.  It seems like we are under attack, spiritually and physically. In spite of it all, Jan and Alan headed to Houston in my car. 

  Dennis was getting worse by the minute.  I tried to call Dr. Adler and he wasn’t returning my calls.  Finally Dr. Ram cam and he ordered a rectal tube to try and relieve the gas in the stomach.  I was a wreck by the end of the day, but finally Larry got there and then Max and Kris and Mike.  They all put their gloves on and started in on Dennis.  People that came that day like Jana and Randy Dietz, really thought they were not going to see Dennis again.  The nurse came by and told us that if Dennis was running a fever he couldn’t get on the plane tomorrow.  Max just looked at her and said try and stop us. 

1 comment:

  1. I remember that day, it was horrible, a nightmare. I was so scared for Dennis and glad he was going to be moved. Thank God he was.

    ReplyDelete