Sunday, July 17, 2011

Got a date with Cleveland

The third anniversary of Dennis’s accident came and we really didn’t have much time to dwell on it because of all the Cleveland preparation.  We had to make sure the plane had gas, we had to have a van when we got to Cleveland, we had to have a room in Cleveland etc.  When you are on a vent, you have to take the vent and a battery and a charger for that battery.  Then we had to take the lift and the wheelchair and so on and so on.  The man we were borrowing the plane from had just had all the woodwork redone and so we had to bubble wrap everything so we would not scratch anything.  The time was here and we were ready! (sort of).  Have I mentioned I don't like small aircraft??

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the very nice comment! I hope you take and post lots of pictures. Photography can be addictive. A couple of months ago I drove HWY 40 all the way through Oklahoma but I didn't get a chance to take many pictures because it seemed like I was being chased by tornadoes. :)

    ReplyDelete