Friday, July 29, 2011

Weddings!

Spring rolled around and in April my little brother and our best friend’s son were getting married…..on the same day…..in different towns.  Now, taking Dennis anywhere is a big deal, but taking Dennis to two weddings in two towns is a bigger deal.  I cried when I found out because I was not going to miss either one but I knew we wouldn’t get to really enjoy either.  Once again, you suck it up and do the best you can.  So, we went to my little brother’s in the afternoon





and went to Grant and Dianna’s in the evening.  Although we didn’t get to party until the wee hours, we did get to see the two weddings and I was happy. 

1 comment:

  1. God bless you and Dennis--Best of wishes to you both--you both seem to be strong people--Jim--"TIME TRAVELER" (saw your comment on NEW YORK DAILY PHOTO)

    ReplyDelete