Sunday, August 21, 2011

Coincidences part 1


I’m going to be writing about things that happened that we have had some people say are coincidences. Dennis and I don’t believe in coincidences.  Here are the first two.  1) Dennis had his wreck on a track very close to town instead of their usual out in the middle of the valley track.  They usually always went to the mountains out in Cheyenne Valley or out of town.  But, today they chose the track a couple of miles from town .  2)  Max and Blake were there.  If Max had not been there I doubt if Dennis would have been with us these last 5 years.  Every year is precious.  As I have said many times, I have a lot of questions when I get to heaven but I believe firmly God had nothing to do with Dennis’s accident, but I do think He had something to do with the location and friends we put around us.


P.S.  Yes, one is a "sooner" and I married him anyway, and one is a Cowboy fan!  You still can be friends!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. No coincidents, no good luck or bad luck. HE is with us always and has a purpose for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to have such friends. I am sure you must have many questions as we all do when living in a fallen world but you have a great testimony too.

    ReplyDelete