Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 2 at Grand






The second day of Grand Dennis started feeling better.  He stayed in during the hot part of the day and came out on the dock in late afternoon.  We had a great day and ordered pizza to eat on the dock.  It was still a little hot but it was Ok.  Then the third day he felt really bad so on Wednesday we loaded up and came home.  The night before we came home my best friend Debbie and I sat out on the swing, that had been there for the 18 years that we had been coming, and had ourselves a good cry.  We wanted things the way they used to be and everything to stay the same.  Unfortunately, life gets in the way and things do change.  But we had a good cry and talked about how things used to be and I said good-bye to a place I love because I couldn’t see us trying to come back and fight the heat. But, time will tell and you never know what can happen in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment