Saturday, August 13, 2011

Last Week



Last week Larry, (Dennis’s dad) took a much deserved vacation with his wife Stephanie.  They went to California to see her son, daughter- in-law and grandson.  I was kind of dreading this vacation because I knew it was going to be a little harder with me working and Larry not here.  They went on vacation last year the same time we did and it worked out great.  Circumstances prevented that from happening this year.  I had it planned that I would go to work after I got Dennis all ready except for getting him out of bed.  Then, I would come home on my break and get him up, (nice thing about living one mile from work).  It worked fine!  Plus my daughter came home on one of the days and I took a vacation day on one of the days.  My mom is a trouper because she is here 24/7.  I don’t know what I would do without her and I try not to look down that road because God give us grace for today.  Once again I have to read Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And also Matthew 6:34, therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enought trouble of it's own.
 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had known about your blog sooner..I have now read all of your posts...all I can say is God Bless you Cheri, God Bless you
    tanya

    ReplyDelete