Wednesday, October 26, 2011

BFF's

Today I had lunch with three of my best friends and as I was sitting there celebrating one of them entering into the over 50 club, I realized how blessed I was. Yes, this is the over 50 gals!  We have a thing for hats....


The one celebrating her birthday is having a hard time right now with an ailing mother and is having to make big decisions.  My husband is getting better but has been going through a hard time this summer and my sister-in-law is battling cancer.  As we were sitting there eating our lunch my cousin called to tell me her mom has cancer, very bad cancer.  These girls are my rocks and through everything they still give me the gift of laughter and love and I am so blessed to have them surround me every day with their caring and concern. I hope we get to grow old together and no we are not OLD yet!   We always tell each other that we love each other but I just want them to know how much I do love them and thank God for them.   Love you girls!
This is my other BFF, she is not in the "club"yet, but she's getting close!  Love you too, Jana!



2 comments:

  1. Love you more than I can say...thanks for the uplift! You constantly amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So blessed to have such friends as I know you know.

    ReplyDelete