Monday, December 19, 2011

Things that warm my heart at Christmas part 2

A few posts back, I posted about my husband’s pressure sores.  Well, they are looking much better and I think we are now on the uphill side of that battle.  One of the things I love about Christmas time is the generous spirit everyone seems to be in.  Dennis and I decided to go to Enid (the closest big town) on Saturday for a few errands I had.  We stopped in to our pharmacy to pick up one of Dennis’s prescriptions and Santa had left a package for Dennis.  It was a case of protein drink that Dennis needs for the healing of his pressure sores.  I asked who Santa was and they told me if Santa wanted us to know who they were, they would tell me.  So a big shout out to “Santa” and thank you for your generous spirit.  We went and ran our errands and came back to town.  I took some shots of the decorations around town on the way back to the house. 
These two were awesome!
I always love our courthouse!

This one was my favorite.  Just a Jospeh, Mary and Baby Jesus at the bottom of the deck stairs.  What else do you need?  I love our little town at Christmastime...... 


1 comment:

  1. A very thoughtful Santa indeed. I'm so glad Dennis' pressure sores are improving, they are such a trying thing to deal with when you have so many other things going on.
    The pictures around town are amazing, so much effort has gone into these decorations.
    I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and good things for 2012.

    ReplyDelete