Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fun Award

I got an award today from a blogger friend who lives in England.  It is an award that goes to bloggers that have less than 200 followers and it is a sort of share the love or pay it forward type award and hopefully will bring new friends to your blog.  She posted the award on her blog(breathingenglishair.blogspot.com) and now I am going to  pay it forward to some blogs I follow.  It is in a spirit of fun and friendship and I am so enjoying the new friends I have made through my blog.  So here is my list, please stop in and visit them and enjoy their blogs.


The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.

5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!


Leibster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved but it can also mean 'favorite'

Here are my five blog picks, in no particular order!
1)  cobwebbcorner.blogspot.com
2)  mandyraye.wordpress.com    
3)  sweetp2.blogspot.com         
4) writingsofrose.blogspot.com
5)  greggosgarden.blogspot.com


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much I have acknowledge your kind award to me on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog and for listing my blog on your blog. Your blog is a blessing to me and your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete