Saturday, March 24, 2012

Writer's Block

I try to do at least one out of four of my blog posts a caregiving blog since that is what this started out to be. Some days I can think of a million things to post and some days things are too close to my heart to put into print. Some days I feel like I'm whining and the list goes on and on. Sometimes it's just to hard, period. I was sitting in my patio thinking I needed to post something and Dennis was on his computer when we had this little visitor come visit. So I grabbed my camera and he didn't seem to mind me taking his picture, in fact I think he posed a little!






Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty little visitor - to come when writer's block was your companion and when it's just too darn hard to put the aches and the difficulties into print.
    A poignant and lovely post Cheri, thank you for sharing your private thoughts and I am always humbled to be a tiny tiny part your journey and the things that you do share.
    Always with fond thoughts
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was a perfect lesson for us all. You told me once where worry comes from...thanks for the reminder that God takes care of us in all things! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was a definite poser !! Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is gorgeous. But I think he already knows that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have him in my back yard. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bright - a beautiful visitor.

    ReplyDelete