Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Squirrels ....again

This is Ronald McDonald!  He is a toy out of a happy meal and we gave it to my dogs.  They hate him...
This is my squirrel from the last liter we had in the squirrel house (we are guessing, two of them would not leave)
We watched him play with him the other day and my camera was in the other room.  They would throw him in the air and wrestle around with him.  Well, I finally got a picture of him.  One is not so great cause he was fast but you can tell he loves his Ronald!

8 comments:

  1. That's cute - I didn't realize that squirrels played like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done on catching this very cute and rather surprising image Cheri, who would have thought that a squirrel would have so much fun with a stuffed toy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was growing up (and even still today) my dad makes pancakes every Sunday. When we were all done eating we would throw the pancakes in the backyard for the birds and squirrels. (We lived in this house for close to 10 years.) After a while the squirrels knew, every Sunday, there would be pancakes. I'm not joking, they would come sit at the back door! I love squirrels, and wathcing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny, Cheri. He certainly seems very pleased with Ronald.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is cute that they play with a toy, so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank goodness your camera was handy, it would have been such a shame not to have captured this amazing bout of play. Astounding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh! how cute!!!

    thank you for stopping by my place and leaving a comment! really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of a squirrel that has a stuffed toy for a friend. Does this squirrel need therapy??

    ReplyDelete