Sunday, July 22, 2012

Last Day of Vacation

The last day of vacation was a laid back day.  We could tell the temperature was getting hotter and it was going to get hotter as the week went on.  We decided since we had such a great time that we would go home the next morning and that would give me three days to recuperate before the work week started.  So we just laid on the deck an swam and played most of the day.

 Max got Dennis where he wanted to be and it is very important to apply the brakes!
                                                                             Playtime!
That evening we walked across the street to our favorite place to eat called the Lazy Parrot and had an awesome time of eating and fellowship with the best friends in the world.


                                                      The best group of guys!

The best group of women!!
The best vacation!


10 comments:

  1. Great pics to finish on and you both look so happy. A wonderful vacation, I hope all of your prior concerns turned out to be unfounded. I'm just so happy for you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a lot of fun. I am so glad you enjoyed it. And how wonderful to be surrounded by good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had such a nice holliday with wonderful friends. You will have good memories when you are back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a good time with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. memories, memories, memories. and great ones to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you had such a good vacation and that you have such a good group of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All good things come to an end they say but I know your friends and all that wonderful support will not and that great faith that is an inspiration to all. Glad your holiday was such a success and that you will get time to re-adjust before going back to work. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like a perfect day to end a vacation. I need a week like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I am not one to say "I told you so" but....I did say this would be the best one yet!!! (Just sayin)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed reading about your holiday Cheri, i had a feeling it would be a super trip I know you were a little worried before you left. Thanks for the guacamole recipe tried it leaving out the olives..excellent! Now that you mention it the Phillips 66 sign does appear a fair bit in this series. Is your son back from his Sydney trip, and if so I really hope he had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete