Thursday, July 5, 2012

Perks of a small town

One thing I love about summer in a small town is the fruit and vegetable stands that spring up with good fresh produce.  This little stand sets up every Wednesday and Saturday across from where I work.

This is the first two things I got from my garden and I am so proud!
The second thing I love about a small town is the friends we have that drop by for no reason and bring us baskets of goodies.
And also friends and a father-in-law who come by on a Saturday morning and smooth out my alley that has huge ruts in it!



Love Small town life!

6 comments:

  1. You capped it off beautifully Cheri, there really is nothing quite like the care and sense of community that small towns offer.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love home grown veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! All of it. And the veggies all look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have such local fresh produce available and such caring friends.

    So here you are all set up with a new template, it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it certainly has many more benefits than big city living I think Cheri. When we lived in Central Africa when I was growing up, it was a small town..I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it wonderful when you get to eat the produce you have grown. It is good being able to share any excess with neighbours.

    ReplyDelete