Sunday, August 26, 2012

Villefranche-sur-Mer

For my vintage weekly post we are going up the coast from Nice to Villefranche-sur-Mer.  I fell in love with this little fishing village.  I loved the narrow cobblestone streets and all the fishing boats in the harbor.  It was so colorful and peaceful.


I could live there!!!

This is NOT two of my photos, remember vintage weekly is BEFORE digital, but I wanted to show you the true beauty of this village.



Vintage weekly  is a blog to put your "before" digital photos on. You can link up to Jane's blog through the link she has posted there.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely shots, we went there last year and I don't think it is any different today than it was then. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pre-digital pics (they're all so exotic) and the destinations - (swoon).
    Hope your week is lovely.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep making me want to go......quit it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheri, I decided today to read your full journal on Dennis's accident and learning to care for him. Really humbling but also inspiring to see how God has brought you through this far. I am sure your honesty will be a real help to others going through similar. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, I'm so glad you went back to the first of my blog! Sometimes when I go back and read it's hard to see it in print.

      Delete
  5. Cheri,

    Our favorite thing to do is rent a house in the France. We have done so in Paris, the Provence region, Basque Region and recently in the Dordogne Valley.Love playing like we are locals! Now I am broke!....but saving up for our next next trip. Love the pictures! Hope you are having a good week. Janey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even imagine how fun that would be!

      Delete
  6. I've always thought that traveling abroad would be great fun. I would love to experience the food and photograph the architecture.
    You know that really nice '57 Chevy's only come in Sooner Red! Well, I live in Arkansas now so I guess the owner of the Ruby Tuesday subject would consider it to be Razorback Red. Thank you again for stopping by Driller's Place. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos of a lovely place! I wish you a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete