Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Messes!

I am not as organized as my BFF Jana at "Country is" blog, but I do like everything in its place neat and tidy.  When my husband had his wreck we converted our garage into a big room for my parents.  My mom is a lot younger than my dad and she was starting to need some help with him, and I needed help in our new life we were facing.  So as I have blogged about before, the awesome friends and family converted the garage and my mom and dad moved in.  Now, i did not inherit my neatness from my mother and I will say she is still working out of her house for a company here in town.   But, her work area drives me to drink!
If she goes somewhere I will go in and organize and put everything in its place and in less than an hour it's back to this.  But, she does have her priorities straight cause right about her monitor is a very, very  important piece of paper on the wall. 
If you click and make this larger you will see that it is the winner of Dancing with the Stars and the year they won in!  Very important information!!  Much love, Cheri
 

8 comments:

  1. Is there any particular reason for the very important list?
    I should take a pic of my husband's work area, it makes this look pristine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was being sarcastic, it's not important but my mother LOVES DWTS!

      Delete
  2. PS - I don't think anyone can be as organised as Jana. I have seen the pics of the inside of her cupboards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better not come here Cheri though on second thoughts maybe OK if you feel like a little tidying. A am a pretty tidy person but not in my art/computer room. When it gets to the point that I can't work in it then I have a good tidy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was actually after I had cleaned it up a lot. It's usually much worse.

      Delete
  4. Love it!! Love your mom and her list. This made me laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Messiness is a sign of genius!! ;>D

    ReplyDelete