Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Quad wife confessions

I have a blogger friend named Dana Ritter and she has a blog called Love Like This Life.  Her husband Michael is a Quadreplegic with an injury lower than Dennis's .  She did a post and named it Quad wife confessions and I had to laugh cause that was so me.  In this post she had hurt her husband transferring him out of bed.  Oh, the stories Dennis and I could tell, so I am going to start my Quad wife confession post.  The first one is I don't like being the one who has to get living creatures out of our house.  That used to be Dennis's job and now it's mine.  I don't like it.  This animal felt the need to come in my house.
This is the room he came in and I had to chase him down and get him out all the while my husband and mother were yelling instructions to me. 
Today my dog Deacon, decided to bring me a mouse but I had to chase him to get it.  That is my confession for this week.  I don't like beiong on animal control!  Much love, Cheri
 

8 comments:

  1. What is that animal? I don't blame you not wanting to be on animal control duty. Our cat brought a mouse in one time, I knew it was in the house by the way he and the others were behaving. I just didn't know where it was though, until I put my boot on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracey, this is a ground squirrel!

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha, this is brilliant - I needed a laugh today!! (it's the instructions being bellowed at you that undid me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might handle the squirrel, but a mouse would push me, I have had to get out 2 in my life and I hated it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The squirrel about did me in because it kept sqeeking real loud.

      Delete
  4. Cheri you should have called my mom. she would have made a pet out of it..she has pet spiders, that she feeds, a pet turtle that comes there every year, and the list goes on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that would be one of my hated tasks too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you! OMG! I would hate that too!

    BTW..Gracie from Perthdailyphoto is having trouble leaving a comment on your blog. She asked me to let you know... on my blog about High Rise Living....Janey

    ReplyDelete