Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Great friends at Christmas

I have a lot of great friends in my life but I have four really special ones.   I had a Christmas luncheon for three of them.  It's a way for me to say thank you for all they do for me during the year.  These are the kind of friends I wish every caregiver could be blessed enough to have.  They laugh with me when I am happy and they cry with me when I am sad.  I am so blessed to have them in my life.  These three and their husbands go on vacation with Dennis and I and help us have the best time possible.  They help me unload my van and help me get Dennis in and out of his chair.  They make our life as comfortable as possible while we are there for the few days that we have with them.   So this was a thank you for being there for me through out the year. It is not nearly enough but they all know I love them and would do anything for them.   I got them each an angel ornament that says  "Sometimes friends are family too"  that statement is very true for me. 
                                                    Much love, cheri

3 comments:

  1. Great...you made me cry! I love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be sure to love this 'thank you' Cheri - gorgeous 'friend-photo'.

    ReplyDelete