Sunday, January 13, 2013

SCI and winter!




I seriously don't like winter.  I know I gripe about the heat but I do not like being cold.  As a caregiver it's really a bummer because Dennis can not tolerate the cold.  He has metal in his neck and it doesn't like the cold.  So basically we hibernate from December to March.  Cabin fever is a real thing!  This picture was from last year and we don't like it when it looks like this, although right now we would take this in a heartbeat just to get the moisture.  I won't let Dennis go to the ball games because I'm scared he will get the flu.  So we have watched lots of movies and I'm getting ready to crack out the games!  I am ready for it to look like this again, but if we don't get rain it may not this year.

                            Much love, Cheri

3 comments:

  1. I feel for you and Dennis (particularly Dennis with how it affects him so greatly) and your fears for him where catching the flu or a virus at this time of year is concerned.
    Hidden behind the photos of that beautiful 'winter wonderland' lurks so many concerns.....including 'cabin fever'.
    Thinking of you and prayers for you to stay well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr....
    Keep warm !
    Best regards from Paris,

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do so hope you get some rain. Wish I could send you some of ours but not the light snow we have at the moment.

    ReplyDelete