Friday, August 2, 2013

Houston

Seven years ago today my husband and I got on a little plane with a pilot and two nurses and flew to live in Houston, Texas for 2 months at TIRR rehab.  We left here....
To go live here..................

 
 
 
I will never forget that day as we were pulling out of the hospital waving goodbye to my daughter, and our family, I thought I was going to bust out in tears.  I was so scared and sad and scared! 
I can't believe it's been 7 years!   Much love, Cheri


 

4 comments:

  1. And a very busy seven yrs for you. I lived in Houston for many many yrs...and you were in the best of hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apart from the trauma the different environment must have been a culture shock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 years Cheri! Time is a curious thing and with it many many changes. Houston - it looks HUGE.
    Have a restful weekend dear friend.

    ReplyDelete