Saturday, August 31, 2013

Random

I am working on a blog post but I don't want to post it till later so I will post some random stuff.  First off my yard has NEVER looked like this in July!  Ever!!  We have had a nice wet summer which is very rare for Oklahoma. 
Right now though it is the end of August and it is in the triple digits.  It always is very hot for the car show that Fairview always has at the end of summer. 


 Not sure what this was, a volkswagon-motorcyle combo?

These pictures are from last year as I did not want to walk through hades today.  Stay cool, Cheri
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous green, lush lawn!
    Car shows are always fun!
    Have a great weekend.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if they actually use the cars in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete