Saturday, January 10, 2015

New beginnings!


Well, now that the crazy and not so fun holidays are over, we are on the uphill climb.  Dennis is 99 % better and I am human again.  Praise God that His mercies are new every day!  I would not have made it this far if He wasn’t holding my hand every minute of every hour of every day.   I thought I would share some Christmas photos now that I feel like posting.  Remember in these photos I am sick as a dog and Dennis is not much better.  We put up a brave front!
                                                                The Boyer Boys
Reading to the grandkids!
My daughter Whitney and I

                                       
                                                                     Babies!!!!
                                                             Playing Dirty Santa!
My family


                                                         Much love and God's Blessing!  Cheri



5 comments:

  1. Cheri, you did put up a brave front because you look amazing!
    So, so pleased to hear you and Dennis are both feeling so much better.
    Lovely photos for the family memory album. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your optimism in your difficult life. You had a wonderful time with family and friends. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that you are better. cute picture of you and Whitney. Now I know where she got her good looks. janey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheri,

    Long time, no see/read. Just caught up on your last few posts and see that you had a tough spell around Christmas - glad to read you & Dennis pulled through. Saw your family photos too - reminds me so much of our family photos - one of the best parts of the Christmas season, the gathering of family.

    God's blessings for 2015.

    ReplyDelete