Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Memorial Weekend!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend and I am so thankful Dennis is feeling well!  We went shopping in Enid and on the way home I decided to take a different route which my husband assured me he knew!  I don't think this is the way I wanted to go.
When we came to this silo after a much washed out bumpy dirt road, he decides NOW he knows where he is at!
When we got to the small town of Ames we looked around the town and it was very cool.  They have their streets named after small towns here in NW Oklahoma. 

Then on Memorial Day we really celebrated the way you should.  Laying by the pool with good friends on a beautiful day!


 Thank you God for wellness and beautiful weather and for looking out for us even when we are sometimes lost.  Much love, Cheri
 

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a perfect weekend. That dirty road must have been fun anyway, to ride on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all went well for you and Dennis and that you got a lovely break. I cannot imagine driving on such a long, straight and flat road!

    ReplyDelete