Monday, August 29, 2016

I'm so thankful I live where I live!

For those who live outside the US and read my blog, this is my little town.









Everyday I am amazed at some kindness that someone has done, or people reaching out to people in need.  The town always seems to pull together to care for those who are grieving or are in pain or just need some help.  It happens to Dennis and I all the time and it never ceases to make me realize how God works through people.  It can be a big thing or it can be a little thing like the other morning I was a little put out because on Saturdays i like to get my paper and coffee and sit in my patio room and read.  I didn't get my paper and I may have mention it on social media.  Within 10 minutes there was a knock on my door and a lovely friend who lives the block over brought me her paper.  This is the kind of town I live in and thank you God for putting me here!  Much love, Cheri

4 comments:

  1. Missing a paper in the morning is terrible, then I miss my routine of starting the morning quiet with a cup of tea. It can drive me crazy. But I have a supermarket close by to buy another one. Good to have such nice neigbours who bring you one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I enjoy seeing other places. The striking thing to me is that it is so flat. The community aspect sounds such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I enjoy seeing other places. So different and so flat. What a blessed community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me happy...I love living out in the country. Our mail person always looks for me and waves....😊 Glad you got a paper!

    ReplyDelete