Saturday, December 17, 2016

Blessings during the Christmas season!

Dennis and I have been so blessed this Christmas season.  So far everyone is healthy and the weather not horrible, although today is the worst.  It was in the 70's yesterday and today it's blowing snow and in the single digits. 
  I started out this month getting to go with my best friends to Pawhuska, Ok to the Pioneer Womans new store at The Mercantile.  We ate a great lunch, shopped till we dropped and then went up to the bakery and had an added bonus.  Ree (the pioneer women) was signing books and taking pictures.


If you don't know who the Pioneer Woman is click HERE to go to her website.  I live about 2 1/2 hrs west of their home so it was a little drive but we had so much fun it was well worth it.
I bought this ornament at the store which I love!


Then we had our Children's Christmas program and I can't even tell you how cute it was.  The kids did a fabulous job.
 These two little girls are the EE's in wee three kings!!


                                     I hope everyone's Christmas season is a blessed one. 
                                                                                             Much love, Cheri


 

1 comment:

  1. Without Christmas, the resurrection would be impossible. ❤🎄❤ Always love your photos.....Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete