Friday, April 7, 2017

A New Normal

 It is with a breaking heart that I have to inform you of Dennis's passing.  He died April 2nd and we had his celebration of life today, April 6th.  He was absolutely the best man ever and we will all miss him.  I hope he touched your life in some way and  just know that  he is in heaven having a great time running and visiting with many that went before him.  His love for Jesus is what is going to keep me going and I long for the day the Jesus will come again. He made me a better person and I am so glad that God honored me with the gift of being his wife.  Thank you all for visiting this site and being a part of his life.  Much love, Cheri

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Cheri what a terrible news, my sincere condolances. You did all the best you could to give him a loving life the last years. Must have been difficult for you and I hope you can cope with the loss. Wish you all the best for the future.
    Love, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri, my heart is breaking with you. I have had you two in my prayers for so long and will continue to pray for you as you begin this new journey. Dennis and you and have been such a blessing to so many, and all the lives that were touched will live on as does Dennis' love for you and your family. May God give you strength for each coming day. Velda

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dearest Cheri, I have followed your journey with Dennis and your beautiful love story for many years now and I am feeling your pain. You were both as blesses as each other. I am so terribly sad for you that this journey has ended. All my love and thoughts are with you in the days to come. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Cheri, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I have been slower at looking at blogs, so even though my heart broke for you, I'm glad I know that Dennis had passed away. It might have been a few weeks before I stopped by. Well, one thing I know is how much you loved one another and how, along with many of us, you cling to Gods True promises. I too look forward to our grand reunion in heaven. What a day of rejoicing that will be. I'll keep you in my prayers...these losses bring so many experiences....such sadness, unexpected and unwanted ease in certain situations. In all things, remember the positive....thankful that God loved us first! XO

    ReplyDelete