Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Figuring it out.

I am trying to decide whether to continue blogging or give it up altogether.  It was an outlet to help me vent or help me when I was sad and also help me when I was happy.  I guess it can still be all those things and maybe even talk about Dennis every once in a while.I will start by saying I miss him every minute of every hour of every day, but that is to be expected since it has only been 3 months!  I celebrated an anniversary, 2 birthday's, Independence Day and a vacation without him and it is getting a little (stressing little) easier.  So I will post some photos and maybe keep this going for a little while as I am always surprised at how many stop in and visit.
My first visit to the lake after Dennis had passed away and it was beautiful!
Friends are a gift from God!  Much love, Cheri
 

8 comments:

  1. I'm still glad to see you here. I almost gave up blogging too. This new normal is not what I expected. I bet you understand that all too well. Holidays and special days are hard....blog or post when you feel like it. You remain in many friend's prayers. God is faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had almost deleted your blog as I supposed you had not any impulse to go on with it. And now I see you are back and I am glad you are picking up life again, step by step. Take it easy and know that somebody in Europe is still reading your blog.
    Greetings, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would miss you if you closed down Cheri. For myself I have questioned after 10 years but in the end decided to keep going as I have learned a lot when researching for my own and from others posts and have met people who have become friends through meeting up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful photo. If blogging adds to your life, then it's worth continuing, at whatever pace you choose. My deepest condolences on your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hug.

    If you do keep blogging, I'll be reading.

    ReplyDelete